7/16/00

Site Wide Disclosure Statement/Policy

This policy is valid from 04 September 2007

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John C at homeless in jax dot com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

That's the 'required' statement...but here's mine to you and my regular readers...

My name is John, and I'm a blogger. This isn't my first blog, and it probably won't be my last. About two years into this blog's activity, I began accepting offers to review products, give space to advertisers, both paying me for doing so.

My reviews are genuine, in that I look at either a product or it's site's functionality. I've reviewed a number of sites, and provide productive critique as to problems the site has in regards to potential user experience.
Translation: I don't pull punches or kiss butt to my advertisers asking me to review their site or product. I let my readers know what I think, and it gives the advertiser the chance to improve their product.
Some of my entries include no graphics and only one link to another site. They may or may not be paid links from sponsors. I don't guarantee the authenticity of anything outside of what I write here, other than my view if it's a worthy site, product, or service.
My opinion you read is free to you. By accepting my opinion you hold me harmless of anything. If you can't accept this, then you need to go elsewhere...honestly.